HALL OF SHAME

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I hate to blacklist ppl honestly. Oh comeon ppl, READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY before you CONFIRM on your order!

Name: Yeo Kai Ting
Email: x_mickey.haiaini@hotmail.com
Contact: 93673737

Alright. I have this Fujifilm Instax mini 7s in WHITE as instock and this girl told me that she's keen to get it. I have repeatedly asked her and even gave her a $5 discount for the camera when the promotion was already over. Alright, she told me that she confirmed want to purchase the instax camera with a pack of film and an additional polaroid album. On the 12th Oct, she made a first payment for the album itself and told me that she still owe me the remaining which was $145.50. ok fine. 21st Oct i informed her that her album had arrived to SG and everything's ready for collection. On the 25th Oct she replied, 'Hi, sorry , currently not enough cash . I'll pay you asap . Please hold on to my cam and albums . Thanks'... ok fine. then on the 27th she emailed me saying that she would like to cancel the order of the cam because she bought one already. HELLO?! WHAT THE FUCK? Didn't you read the t&c in my site? Wasting my time and all, and most importantly i lost so many potential customers who are interested in the camera. Because worldwide is facing out of stock issues over the polaroid cam, everyone's been looking for an instock. You told me to reserve for you and now you tell me that you bought one from another blogshop or place. like what the fuck? Backing out after confirming on everything. Is that what you can only do? So damn fucking irresponsible. In the first place, if you not enough cash then don't buy it! Ok, the least you could do is DON'T CONFIRM YOUR ORDER IF YOU HAVE NOT DECIDE WHETHER YOU WANT IT OR NOT.

Please ppl, sell it to this person only at your own risk! Don't ever waste your time again on these kind of ppl. It's mad frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home